Daddy Daughter Dinner

Daddy Daughter Dinner
Natalia enjoyed Dinner and Dancing with her Dad. It was a night she will never forget!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am currently achievement day leader for my church. For those of you that don't know that term it is a program where the young woman in my church between the ages of 8-12 meet twice a week and learn different skills such as manners, babysitting tools, grooming, service, spiritual uplifting, cooking ect. Most of all we try to have fun.
We recently through a Daddy Daughter Dinner and had a great turn out. Natalia was so excited she hurried home and put on her best dress and did her hair all afternoon ( I am not kidding).
Hereare some photos of the night!!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

She looks sooo cute!! Doing her hair all afternoon totally paid off! How cute that you have pics of her dancing with daddy. Love daddy daughter dates. What would we do without achievement days??

Jamie and Caro said...

Yeah, you're on blogger. I'm so excited! Natalia does look so cute. I can't believe how big she and summer are. Why must time go by so quickly?

Van Leuven said...

Hey Heather how is it going I saw your blog on elisas so I had to have a peek You look sooo good your kids are so cute that is great that you are achivement day leader I bet that you do a great job. It was nice to see you in the mall a couple months ago maybe be I will see you again in the mall next time see you bye