Daddy Daughter Dinner

Daddy Daughter Dinner
Natalia enjoyed Dinner and Dancing with her Dad. It was a night she will never forget!!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let it snow!! Let it snow!! Let it SNOW!!





Well, the kids are thrilled with all the snow we have been recieving. I spend 2o minutes getting them ready to play outside and Sammy lasts 10 minutes and wants to come in for hot cocoa. She is getting better but Natalia and Skyler will be outside for hours. I thouroughly enjoy winter days shoveling outside while the girls play in snowpiles and have snowball fights. I love being a mom and I have the most amazing two daughters.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

What cute pictures of the kids playing in the snow. I hear ya, on the part about how long it takes to get them all ready to go out and then they poop out on the idea in no time at all. Oh well, that's what makes life fun!

Elisa said...

Just be grateful you can send your kids out in the snow. With all the busy streets around me, I feel like I need to be out there with them and I never have time!!
Cute pics!!

kira said...

Is this Kiddie Kandids Heather? Your girls are so grown up! How are things going?